miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

An expected concert !!

Hi bloggers!!
Today I´m going to talk about of my favourite concert. Went to in 2010 when I has 16 years. It was called
¨ El abrazo¨ and playing Chilean and Argentinian musician.
The concert went in the O'Higgins park and the idea was represented the twinning between Chilean and Argentinian.
I Remember that I went whith my boy friend and his friend. The concert started at midday and that they began playing ´´the Bunkers´´, not I remember the order of the groups but I really liked the concert because playing a lot excellents groups.
I think that the Argentinian rock is very good, my favourites musicians are Luis Alberto Spinetta, Fito Paez and Charly Garcia. Also I like some Chileans musics such as: Jorge Gonzales, the Jaivas and  the Chancho en piedra.
I disliked of the concert went that in the end, because went very difficult come out of the park and take the bus. We were a lots of people went impressive!
In the life we have very little chances of we meet to various of ours favourites artist all in the same concert.

so it was an unforgettable concert!!


1 comentario: