miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

A good memory

Hi bloggers!!

Today I'm going to talk about a photograph I like. It was taken to in 2011 when I had eighteen years, I like because I remember a beautiful moment of my life. I liked always the dreadlock but when I was in the school don´t was permited it use of dreadlock because they thinking that it was very messy.
The photo was taken by my cousin, he like much take photo because he studied movie.
When I was taken the photograph I was in Quintero with my family we were in  saint week.
 I like the photograph for various reasons. First of all, the photo is natural, the photo captured moments that never come back, the memory is fragile for that is very easy they forgotten moments of ours lives and for last each moments is only.

Therefore is very important we capture the moments !!!




3 comentarios: