miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

A song!!

Hi bloggers!!
Today I´m going to write about a song that I like much because when I listen to those song I feel very happy.
The song it´s called Uma brasileira and is explain for a Brazilian group called Os Paralamas do Sucesso and its video clip is of the 1995.The first time I heard the song was in the 2011, my boyfriend  advise listen to the song and I loved!
The reggae is a style very relaxing and always hear that I am very happy.
The music is very important in my life because transports me to other dimensions, listen to music when I felt happy, sad, angry ... I believe that in all times.
Also I like the rock argentinian and the folcklore. My father is musician so that from little I grew with the music.
I think without music life would be very boring!!
Also I attch others songs that I loved listening









2 comentarios:

  1. Javi!! These song's are very you style

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Al lado del camino is the best song, There is no doubt about that!!

    ResponderEliminar