miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

A Holiday !!

Goog morning bloggers!!

Today I´m going to talk about the best holiday of my life. Always I though travel to Patagonia but I managed so quickly. In February of this year my dream came true.
I travelled with two friends and we were one month traveling for the Patagonia.
 We begin the trip in Osorno, after we hitched until Bariloche and we camp in a hippie people called ¨El Bolsón¨ in Argentina¨. To continue ours traveling for Patagonia Argentina we hitched some lorry driver as bring to Esquel ,Trelew, Rio Gallegos between others. We have very good luck because many persons help us.
 one of best like things  of the trip went cross it Estrecho de Magallanes and I become at Tierra del fuego, for me was discover a new world. In Tierra del fuego we visit Ushuaia and Rio Grande . Ushuaia is known as "End of the World" and is really marvellous and magic.
Also we visited Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine. We made the circuit of the "W" in the National Park Torres del Paine, went five days very exhausting but I´m loved the landscape because never I seen anything.
Also we visit El Calafate in Argentina and the Perito Moreno glacier. After we return at Chili and we went over  forCarretera Austral (Catedrales de marmol, Coyahique, Chaitén, Futaleifú, Hornopiren and we visit millenary larch and the volcano Chaitén  in the national park Pumalín ).
 The travel was very good because I help I though about my life and appreciate the wonderful of my contry.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario