miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

A funny series

Good morning bloggers!!

Today I´d like to write about a broadcast that I saw some years ago.
When I was girl I disliked television, but in the adolescence I liked a series named ´Malcolm in the middle´.
The series its was very but very funny, with my older brother us laughed much watching the television. The series be about a child called Malcolm, he had a disastrous family that they was compound for his parent and for his four brothers.
Malcolm was a  genius child, he was in a class for children very intelligent. He felt that every bad thing he happened.
The older brother of Malcolm he called Francis and he was very crazy, her mother had that send the military service in order to let someone be. His second brother he called Reese, he was stupid and funny and his little brother he called Dewey and he was very naughty and years later was born a baby he called Jamie.
The series ran from 2000 until 2006 after of  seven season.
I liked of series because I laughed much when I saw television.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario