miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

A Beach

Good morning bloggers!!

From that I was girl always I liked swimming in the beach, with my family always we become to Ritoque that they was located in the city called Quintero, in the region of Valparaíso Chili.
My uncle has one house with view to sea and he always invites us for the public holiday and vacations.
Ritoque is one beach of white sands and much waves, my brother with my uncle practice surf in the beach. I go to swimming and also I liked walking, sometimes we plays volleyball and card with my cousins
I like go to beach because is one moment of calm and of  share with the family.
In the summer go to many people to Ritoque beach and very difficult I find parking. We couldn't go to walking because is very far of the house.
I remember one moment in the that I has fun, when I drove one four - wheeled bike for the beach, other memories that I has in my mint is when my grand mother carry bread with marmalade for eat .

I recommend to visit Ritoque because is one beautiful beach and is perfect for share wich family and friends!!




4 comentarios:

  1. In the beach Ritoque makes a lot of parties in summer. These are very good jaja :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never been to Ritoque, but look a nice place to going in the summer ;)))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooohhh your hair!! it's so cute!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've been to Quintero but I've never visited any of the beaches there.

    ResponderEliminar