miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

My father

Hello Bloggers!!

Today I´m going to talk about my father "Juan Carlos" , I choose write about he because is a of the persons that most I teach in my life.
Never I seen my father angry or pessimistic for something, he I teach that in the life be the time you have to live and no I complicate the existence.
He is a man very dedicated and has nine brother, when was little  your family were poor but sill this he could rise from.
He is a persons very calm, he like the folkloric music and play to guitar. When I was most little he participated in a group called "Yacuni" and always we went a see with my mother and my brother.
The only time that I saw sad was when he separated of my mother but managed rime from to advance, even he re-married.
My father also is a very good cook, always I visited he wait for with exquisite food. Although no us we see much I know he's there for my.
My father is a example for my, never I fail for that I love much and I wait keep ours relationship of son and father and ours relationship of friends.




 

1 comentario: