miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

The last blog


Hello bloggers !!

Today I´m going to talk about my experience writing in the blog, I think that enjoyed writing on the blog because was a new experience for my and I remember many moment of my life that believed forgotten.
What I liked more of writing in the blog was can express my feeling and relate my history in other language and I disliked the limit of words because someone time not had nothing most that write.
I enjoyed writing about my Holiday and my friend and I dislike writing about first day at school because was many thing that not remembered.
 Write in the blog helped my to organize the ideas in my mint and think properly about my way of confront the English. The blog is a method very effective for learn the way of think in English or for practice the order of the words in the sentence.
I don't know writing in my blog helped to improved my English but I believe that was a very good support tool for my. I recommend has a blog because is very funny read write what your friend and comment your history.

Luck in your future!!

1 comentario: