jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

Winter break

Hello bloggers!!

Today I will to talk about my winter break. The first week of holidays I went to Quintero with my family (my brother, uncles, cousins, grandfather and grandmother) and my boyfriend.
Was one week very relaxing and enjoyable. My brother with my uncle they went to beach and practice surf and with my cousin walked along the beach. At night we made blaze on the balcony and we listen to music watching the sea.
Also I went to Viña del mar the department of my cousin and we went to the cinema.
In the second week of the winter break I was in Los andes in the house where I grew up.
In my winter break I rested and shared with my family, although I prefer summer break the winter break always are good to rest and be with family.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario