jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

Sundays

Hello bloggers!

Today I will to talk about family meal. My mother's family is very united every Sundays we gather lunch in different houses. My uncle is the manger of go to buy the things for the lunch and between all we cooking.
I feel that is a tradition have a family get together, also we gather in special occasions such as: birthdays, new years, Christmas, eighteen of September, holidays and any celebrations during the years.
Have a family get together is very enjoy because always us laugh and we eat many delicious food and we drunk beer or wine.
With my family every occasion is special, not we need a special occasion for we gather and celebrate. I can´t go always but when I trip Los andes I enjoyed to the max a my family.
In the summer all they coordinate for go to beach, my smaller brother with my smaller cousins are the most happy. Also when I was little play with my cousins and I have very good memories.
My family is very important in my life, I love my family!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario