jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

A special Place in Santiago

Good morning Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about my favourite place in Santiago. I´m going to write about Barrio Lastarria.
I thought never that exist a different place in the centre of the city, the Barrio Lastarria is like oasis in middle of the city.
The Barrio Lastarria be located very near the University but I don´t knew until that a day a friend I invite me and since then I go with my boy friend and classmates of the University.
In this place be much restaurants, a art cinema, a ice- cream shop its called "Emporio la Rosa"(the ice cream are delicious), a small shop of waffles and a small promenade where various persons sell book, clothes and antique thing.
I like Barrio Lastarria because be near from the Parque Forestal and has a wonderful architecture. Also I like  because is a place multicultural always go tourist and persons of all class.
In this special Places often be musician and artist.
I invite that you know this Places, really you feeling that is a Oasis in middle of the City and you don´t repent.

Always is good go for a walk for the City !



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario