jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Mil tambores carnival

Hello Blogheads! Today I will to talk about the Mil Tambores Carnival
The Mil Tambores Carnival is a Carnival that is performed every year in early October in Valparaíso. Is a spectacular Carnival full of music, colors, dance and happiness.
The first time I went in the years 2011 with my brother and my boyfriend, I remember that this year I painted the body on de beach and we danced to the bead of the drums. Also I went the next year but with friends, was as good as last year although a few most distort.
This years is different for me because this year I'm going to dance with Batucada of the faculty, I believe that is an experience totally different go a as spectator to go as a dancer.
Valparaíso is a beautiful city with history and full of culture and patrimony for as is very important that this carnival it is done in this city.
it's amazing the number of people that come together this carnival including many foreign and people of all Chili. The Mil Tambores Carnival is experience unforgettable, should all attend leastways once in life, I promise that you will not regret! Is better live it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario