martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

A Group Activity

Hello Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about all group activities which I had during my life. Since little I participated in group activities. I remember that the first activity in the that I participated was in a group of dance and cheerleaders. Also I was in a team of basketball and in a team of football and in a group of folklore and a group of theatre, in Chili the persons like I we will called “canapé de huevo”.
At present I play football in the University, my team it called “Comadrejas Sulca” and I participated in the cup FAU, also I participated in the cup Geo but with other team called “Cumbia Nena”. I like much dance because of that  I dance Afro dance with Batucada of the University.
I believe that the group activities are very good for good mood, the mind and be in contact with others people. I practiced group activities since the ten years and I have never bored because I have learned much above all to be tolerant and the respect for other people.
I invited you make a group activities because is very good for the relations humans and for the personal growth!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario