jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A Movie I'd Like to Watch Again


Hello Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about a Movie I'd Like to Watch Again this movie I liked when were little, I believe that the first movie that saw in the cinema and called “Bichos”. I remember that went the cinema with my brother and my cousin and we laugh of the caterpillar because was similar a classmate of my brother.

Also I´d like to watch again a movie that I marked because a sad movie called "El niño con el pijama a rayas" is a history of child soon of military Nazi, he know a child Jewish and are very friends. The movie is sad because your parents oppose his friendship but still remain friends and after both died in a gas chamber.

Other movies that I´d like to wash again are the sagas of Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings because I feel that are movies that worth again see for the type of production and special effects.
I don't usually watch the same movies again but there is a movie I have seen many times “Titanic".

I should that the romantic movies I like much, I´m corny!. I don´t write about Titanic because is a classic and I guess we all know about it.

“Day after tomorrow” also movie that I have many time because they have passed many times on television and do not know why always saw.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario