domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

This is England

Hello bloggers!

Today I'd like I write about a film that I saw in the English class “This is England”. This is England is a English film of the years eighty, the protagonist is a child of twelve years approximately called Shaun.
Shaun is a child that burden with a sadness very deep for the death his father in the war, in the school he offend because is new and because he hasn’t father.
Shaun knows a skinheads gang and he becomes part of his gang. He became in all a skinheads hairless, with boots and violent.
I remember a very hard scene when “Combo” the leader of the gang killing blows a member of other gang because he was nigga, is a heartbreaking and strong scene.
I liked this film because represents a reality very usual in the age, product of the Nazi racist beliefs and all your murderous shit.
Everyone is entitled to be respected regardless of ours race, social class or gender.

I believe that the violence don´t is good of none way!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario