jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Childhoot Friend

Hello Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about a childhood friend I don´t saw anymore. Well I remember lot friends but the that most remember is called Natalia. She was my classmate in the primary school, I remember like a shy and funny person; also remember that she liked a lot the animals and that she was very good at giving advice.
Our friendship lasted about two years because after in the high school us went the different schools and not us we saw anymore.
I believe that the last time I saw was in the street but I said hello! And nothing else.
Now I have like friend in Facebook but not we talking because our lives are very different and the friendship that we had ever again be the same.

But for me what matters most is the memory of a beautiful friendship!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario