martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

A special talent

Hello Bloggers!
Today I will to talk about a special skill: listening. I´m very good listening the people when they have a problem and give advices.
I believe that in the life is very important know listening and help when someone be badly.
My special skill is useful because I help my friends and my family trust in my. Would never be able of betray my loved ones, the true always have to go for in front.
I don´t know if other people have my skill, but in the world today in day is very difficult find sincere people of the heart.
I don´t know like acquire this skill but I believe that is a skill that every the people have to in consideration.
Since little that I like listening and give advise my friends. I believe that the honesty is a value very important in the life above everything in the human relationship, for my boyfriend is very important my skill because he believe that not every people can be honesty and good for listening.

Maybe I would be a good psychologist, be honest and listen are skill that any people can develop however, not all him appreciate!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario