jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A good Concert!


Hello Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about a concert I went the 12 of October in the Teatro Caupolican. I went see a group called Skatalites, they are a group of old Ska Jamaican. The concert was exhausting because I dancing for a long time with my boyfriend and other friends, also many peoples not pay his entrance for as was a big party.

The group Skatalites is considerate the creator from the Ska and they influenced from the Reggae (my styles of music favorites joined with rock and cumbia). This concert was very good because also present to other group of Ska: Juantxo Skalari, Los Pericos and Desorden Público.

I remember that others goods concerts I went such as: Silvio Rodriguez, Roger Water, Los Jaivas, “El abrazo” where this present Chilean musician and Argentinian musician (Luis Alberto Spinetta, Andrés Calamaro, Fito Paez, Jorge Gonzales, Los Bunkers, Chancho en piedra, Vicentico and many others artist).

I believe that the concerts are the opportunity for see ours favorite artist, although a few expensive.  I like close my eyes and feel the music, actually the music am very important for the life, all we need the music for feel happiness.

Teatro Caupolican is a great place to see live acts, especially if you are in the standing area; I went about of three or four concert in the Teatro Caupolican (The fifty years of Jaivas, Manuel García, Skatalites and others concert that I don´t remember now).

I recommend Skatalites because is a happy group with many rhythm and with experience!
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario