jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Fiestas Patrias


Hello Bloggers!

Today I will to talk about Fiestas Patrias. Normally I celebrate with my family in Los Andes; we go always the day 18 of outing to countryside.

The last year also I go of outing and raised a kite y with my brother we danced Cueca.

I remember that the best Fiestas Patrias was when I was little, because my parents and my uncles organized typical activities for the children. I remember that I liked play the gincana and the musical chair.

When I was eighteen years began vegetarian and the Fiestas Patrias I dislike because is a date in that all persons in Chili eat meat. Now is normally but I began vegetarian was a bit difficult because in my family can’t understand.

I like rayuela, I remember that played in Osorno when was of holidays with my father and my brother. But I have never in the Fiestas Patrias.

My maternal family from the countryside. My great-grandfather and my grandfather in his youth practice rodeo. I don´t sure with Chilean rodeo but I understand and respect the traditions.

I like Fiestas Patrias because is a date in that spends time with family, the persons go most happy, I danced and drink much. In the Fiestas Patrias the Chilean persons remember that all part of same Country and that we have traditions that not should forget  because are part of ours essence.

Hurrah Chili!
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario