miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

First day at school

Good morning bloggers!!

Today I´m going to talk about my first day at school, I remember that I started go to school when I was 4 years old , I lived in the Serena with my parents and my older brother. My first school its called "Julia de la Barra", I don't liked go to school because I could stay with my mother.
In my first day at school I cried and for that I calmed my mother told my that she remain outside from the school until to school finish. I always through that was true, but when I was most big my mother told my that it was a lie. 
Also I remember that for a function of celebration in the day the mother, I had recite a poetry and I forgot. In others function I dress up of butterfly and with typical dress.

I don't remember that  I learnt on the first day of class but I remember that a experience a slightly terrible.
When I had 5 years we went to live Los Andes with my maternal grandmother and my maternal grandfather, in Kinder garden I started go to other school that called "Liceo Mixto" I was until eighth basic in the same school.
Until second basic I was schoolmate with my cousin and really enjoyed it, my older brother also went to "Liceo Mixto". I remember my teacher of first basic she called Eliana and was my teacher until sixth basic, after my teacher stay pregnant and another teacher came she called Claudia.
  

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario